Home Forums WoodMart support forum "Ajax add to cart" works only on the product page

"Ajax add to cart" works only on the product page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ivkovic
    Participant

Dear,

First of all, I want to say that you did great, great job! The Woodmart is excellent theme, easy to use with a lot of features … Extra Ordinary!

But, there are always some “but”, after migration from the “testing” domain where everything was OK on the new domain button add to cart does not work anymore on the category page, tag page, attribute page, only on the product page.

Some notes:
    1. Old domain was subdmain,
    2. Theme was uploaded a few times,
    3. Woocommerce files were uploaded a few time,
    4. Cache cleared,
    5. Import theme options (json),
    6. After migration the problem with font-awesome icons was existed and it was fixed by saving the theme setting for icons font.

Please, may I ask you to check what can be the problem. I saw that I am not the only one with this problem. I send you the user/and pass and you can check directly.
    Thank you.

ivkovic
    Participant

Dear all,

I just want to help to people who have similar problem. After all it seems it was some conflict in theme’s settings.

Try to reset theme settings before follow the steps!!!

1. Start new fresh WP instalation (take care to keep the same prefix for DB or you should change later this in wp-config.php).
    2. Install Woodmart theme and all required plugins.
    3. Import database from “testing” database (where everything was OK). Replace “old domain” with “new domain” in database file.
    4. Import Pages and required somponents of Woodmart theme.
    /* This is the critical step */
    I applied old theme settings and ajax add to card functionality on the all pages (except product page) gone!!!
    5. Reset all settings in Theme Settings.

Everything went back to normal.

I hope this explanation will help somebody.
    One more time I should write my impressions about theme. If somebody has suspicious or not to sure what to do, buy or not, buy you will not regret.

One shades on the story, I expected that support on the forum is faster but OK thousands of issues 🙂

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for sharing your experience.

Alternatively, try in import your site by means of All in one WP migrate into the new WordPress installation. It would take you a few clicks and it uploads correctly without any problems.

Best Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)