Home Forums Basel support forum Ajax bug on Homepage with 2 Products Grid

Ajax bug on Homepage with 2 Products Grid

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

buivominhnhat
    Participant

Hi there

I found a bug theme, with my setup on http://nutycosmetics.vn/ (you can check it). The first Products Grid, user click right arrow for load more Featured Products. It work fine. Scroll down to Products Grid 2, user click right arrow for load more Recent Products (All products, sort by date), it take previous command. Ctrl + F5, click right arrow on Products Grid 2, it load more Recent Products, it work fine again. Scroll up to Products Grid 1, click right arrow then it take load more recent products command, it load more, more, more and more. Although my site just have 15 Featured products.

Check my site and fix it asap. Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

First of all want to say that your web-site looks very impressive, good job!

Thank you for your report it seems to be our theme bug with multiple “Products grid” elements using per page. Try to replace files in basel/js folder with files from this archive https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4HduPLdnq5UWWFMZEN5VE9HcVU/view?usp=sharing

Tell us about the result, it should fix it.

Regards

buivominhnhat
    Participant

Check my site again. It not working
    Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

buivominhnhat
    Participant

Ya, it working. You should update for next minor version

arix
    Participant

Hi,

I have the same issue, my product grid was working and then I updated my woocommerce and it won’t do anything other then a 2 grid.

I tried to replace the files mentioned above but they didn’t work (changed them back now).

My site has a countown but i’ve attached the wp login. The problem is happening on the homepage.

Would really appreciate any help.
    Alex

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

@buivominhnhat great, we will include this fix in the next update.

Hello @arix, all you need to do is update the theme to the latest version (1.6.2). You can download it from themeforest.

Regards

arix
    Participant

Thank you!!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

@arix you are welcome.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Ajax bug on Homepage with 2 Products Grid’ is closed to new replies.