Home Forums WoodMart support forum Ajax Cart not working properly

Ajax Cart not working properly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mundosam
    Participant

Greetings,

I am experiencing a really strange issue with the add to cart functionality,

When I add products to the cart the cart widget in the header as well as the cart page it self do not always store the items added,

Sometimes they do, sometimes it displays Ex: 3 item but 0 price – sometimes the items when removed they come back – when new items are added the cart updates but returns to the items I previously removed etc etc. Sometimes when I increase/decrease the quantity from the cart page and press Update cart – no update is made and if it does then the Ajax Cart on top does not update properly.

It is really not functional in terms of shopping and because there was a recent change of the website to the WoodMart theme from another theme, I really don’t know what is going on and how to fix it.

What I read through the console and inside the javascript code – the functions.js file has a function that tries to get the cart from localStorage and fails each time for some reason.

I deactivate some plugins that I considered maybe causing the issue but the issue remains,

Please help,

Thank you in advance

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, and switch to the parent them if you are running the child one and provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)