Home Forums WoodMart support forum Ajax Error and API activation error

Ajax Error and API activation error

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

studio.woah
    Participant

Hi there! I bought the Woodmart theme yesterday and read through the whole forum about the theme install “Ajax Error” and the “activation API error”, but haven’t been able to solve it. I did a clean install 2 times, disabled the non-recommended plugins and enabled the IP at my host. But nothing works…I would like to have the Electronics demo fully installed please. I will provide you with the FTP details in the Private section.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please provide your site admin access, please let me know which builder you would like to use? I will help to install and upload.

Best Regards

studio.woah
    Participant

Hello Elise,

I would like to use Elementor for this one please. I think I have WP Bakery activated now to test if that would’ve solved the problem, but it didn’t.

Thank you for the help!

Hello,

I am checking the site and I see you have installed WP bakery page builder initially, it is not possible to switch to Elementor.

Please remove all and provide net WP installation and access I will install Elelectronincs on Elementor and you will be able to work further with Elementor.

Best Regards

studio.woah
    Participant

Hi there,

A fresh WP installation has been done and the theme has been activated. Login credentials are the same.

Thank you 🙂

Hello,

Please check the host parameters if they are enough for the WordPress site, I have difficulties with the installation of the plugin, I have problems with the Woocommerce wizard settings (these actions are no way influenced by our theme.

Now I tied to upload the demo and loading is dead.

Best Regards

studio.woah
    Participant

Do you have any recommended settings? These are the settings for now.

memory_limit: 256 MB
    post_max_size :128 MB
    max_execution_time: 300 seconden
    max_input_vars: 6000
    upload_max_filesize: 128 MB

studio.woah
    Participant

According to the Woodmart Documentation, these values are even double of what is recommended…

Hello,

I have installed and activated the Storefront theme and Woocommerce only. I try to start the Woocommerce wizard and I cannot https://gyazo.com/4cc03a915c6222d64ee7ce06f72637e6 I cannot go on.

This does not relate to our theme in any way, please contact the host support and try to find out the reason.

Best Regards

studio.woah
    Participant

Hi there,

I see what you mean, but it does work tho. If you wait for 10-20 seconds after you “click” the button, it will go to the next page. It doesn’t perform any actions like a hover or a click, but it does work. So I did the setup, it only shows a white screen on the theme page in WooCommerce. I hope this will get you a bit further.

Best regards.

Hello,

Please contact the host support and ask them to deactivate this blocking: http://prntscr.com/xykkcy

Best Regards

studio.woah
    Participant

Hi there,

Did you translate what it says? It says that deleting the template will remove all settings including; Global colors, fonts, theme styles, lay-out, background and lightbox-settings. This doesn’t seem like a blocking to me…it asks to delete or keep settings.

Hello,

The problem occurs because your server blocks access to our server this is the IP 138.201.123.145 as the result import of the demo is not implemented. During the demo import part of the content is uploaded from our server. Please contact your host and show them this error:

(
        [errors] => Array
            (
                [http_request_failed] => Array
                    (
                        [0] => cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds
                    )
            )
        [error_data] => Array
            (
            )
        [additional_data:protected] => Array
            (
            )
    )

Best Regards

studio.woah
    Participant

Hi Elise,

That is strange, cause I already authorised the IP address…I will send them a message and let you know.

Hello,

Yes, please let us know what they say.

Best Regards

studio.woah
    Participant

Hi Elise,

So they responded and told me that they made a firewall exception and that the problem should be solved. Let me know what happens 🙂

Thanks!

Hello,

I have installed the theme, installed Elementor, and uploaded the Electric demo. Please check.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)