Home Forums WoodMart support forum Ajax error in “Load more products” button

Ajax error in “Load more products” button

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

sofia
    Participant

In my product archive, the “Load More Products” button is currently triggering an “ajax error” in the browser’s console with the message “productsLoadMore.min.js?ver=7.2.5:1.” This issue is preventing additional products from loading, despite the fact that the request returns a successful status code (200).

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins except these ones:

WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    WooCommerce

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Let me know the result.

Kind Regards

sofia
    Participant

Hi Luke,

I’ve read about this solution on your forum and I’ve already tried it, but the issue still persists.
    What else could I attempt?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

sofia
    Participant

Sure, how do I do that? Should I create a new user?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can create a new user with full access to the admin dashboard and send access via the private area (that is the below message area: https://take.ms/FaVAOg)

Kind Regards

sofia
    Participant

Ok, thank you!

sofia
    Participant

Hey Luke, any news?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

I see that you built the archive page via templates from Elementor and that template uses our elements from Layouts so It could cause the problem. The thing is that elements from Layouts could work incorrectly in some cases with templates from Elementor. I suggest you create an archive page using our Layouts (Dashboard -> Layouts), more detail here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/woodmart-woocommerce-layout-builder/

If you do not want to use our Layouts, I suggest you remove all elements related to Layouts from Elementor templates.

Kind Regards

sofia
    Participant

Thanks, switching from Elementor’s layout to the theme’s layout did the trick!

Thank you again for your help!

Have a good day

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

We wish you a splendid day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ajax error in “Load more products” button’ is closed to new replies.