Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX error when importing Prebuilt Website

AJAX error when importing Prebuilt Website

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

williamrct
    Participant

I received the following message when import a prebuilt website:

AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again. If it doesn’t help, contact our support center for further assistance.

Please advise

thank you

William

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by williamrct.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

williamrct
    Participant

There are no external plugins to deactivate. I purchased this in good faith. I have a. timeline to make this work.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

williamrct
    Participant

Requested info is provided.

Thank you

PS. I am trying to install the Cosmetic prebuilt website

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We tried to import the dummy content on your website but it always shows the Timeout error and it looks like your server can’t work with our theme https://gyazo.com/c3ada443e73369e58c6a25e4b90380df
    Try to contact your hosting provider for help on this matter. Otherwise, we will return your money back https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

Kind Regards

williamrct
    Participant

Artem

This is my server so I can make any necessary changes. I will look. if you have any additional info on how you determined this please share.

thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just tried to run the import and it needs more than 60 seconds to complete. You need to increase timeout limits in PHP and on the server by at least 300 seconds and try to run the import again.

Kind Regards

williamrct
    Participant

Can you be more specific.. as in very technical. I changed php.ini max_execution_time = 300.

I captured a tcpdump…. please see ttached pcap file.

I you can point me to the code that is failing I can do my best to debug this. I am a software engineer.

Thanks

williamrct
    Participant

attachment

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

williamrct
    Participant

Can you please tell me what is the destination IP from where the website is imported? Also is it possible to import the website in a different way ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You increase PHP limit only. But you have some other limit for the request time on your server. Sorry, but we don’t know how to configure your server and increase it.
    Our dummy content server’s IP 95.216.69.114
    There is no other way to import our dummy content, unfortunately.

Please, let me know when you increase the limit and we will import the dummy content for you.

Kind Regards

williamrct
    Participant

Thank you

What I found out last night in my attempts is that if I reinstall the theme and do not choose to use the child template I am able to import the themes without an issue and without needing to change any other configuration. This looks more like a permission of link issue and not a timeout issue. I am busy with deploying this site but when i am done I will dive deeper and deploy the parent child setup to try to root cause the issue and will let you know what I find.

Thank you for your prompt responses and for sharing the requested information.

regards,

William

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you sorted it out. Please, let me know if there is anything else I still can help you with.

And we would kindly ask you to change your rating on ThemeForest. It is very important for us. Thank you for understanding in advance.

Kind Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)