Home Forums WoodMart support forum Ajax error while importing theme

Ajax error while importing theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Sergey_1989
    Participant

When importing a theme to a shared hosting by 2%, an ajax error pops up. And as I understand it, the installation is not completed until the end, although it reaches 100%. When the page is refreshed, the install button is active again.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and try again.

if the problem remains, provide your site admin access and FTP to the private area.

Please advise what demo you want to upload and what builder you prefer.

Best Regards

Sergey_1989
    Participant

I did not write, before that I of course read all the threads on this issue and all plugins were disabled. The problem didn’t go away. I put the theme not on pure WP, but on a working site. I wanted to make all the settings on the virtual host, and then upload the finished project.

Hello,

Please try the following steps:

Prepare new WordPress installation on your localhost, install the theme, and configure all, then export – import all the content from your existing site. Finally, install and activate the additional plugins one by one checking the site.

If you have a problem, in this case, try to move your site on some testing live platform so that we could check and suggest.

Best Regards

Sergey_1989
    Participant

Did as you said, the problem was not resolved

Hello,

Please provide a net WordPress installation on any live platform and provide access.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)