Home Forums Basel – Premium Template Ajax Errors

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Artem Temos Artem Temos 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

jlmurgas
    Customer

Hi,

This theme is really awesome, thanks for created.

I have some problems about ajax functions, for example, when I tried to upload the dummy content i got this error “Import AJAX problem. Please, try import data manually.” anyway its not too important. Then, I tried to create a slider for my home page but i got AJAX error when I clicked save button.

Thanks for ur help!

Cheers!

Hello there,

Thank you so much for your words.

It would be much faster if you could provide us your web-site url, admin access and also FTP (if possible). So we can take a look at the error and try to fix it ASAP.

Regards,
    Xtemos

jlmurgas
    Customer

Cool!

Private Content Hidden

Thank you for the information. We see the problem but can’t debug it without your server FTP access, please provide us this information.

jlmurgas
    Customer

Ok

Private Content Hidden

jlmurgas
    Customer

Hey guys i think i solve the problem, just change permission of the ajax-admin.php file and done.

Thanks for help!

jlmurgas
    Customer

btw, this theme doesnt include a premium slider revolution ? cuz i cant find the product code for this.

jlmurgas
    Customer

forget what I said, the problem still persists. Help me please

Please check the FTP access, we can connect but don’t see your web-site folder.

jlmurgas
    Customer

Sorry, try with this please

Private Content Hidden

Please take a look now and write us if the problem still exists.

jlmurgas
    Customer

Works Pretty nice!

Thanks for help!

You are welcome, write us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

And we would be glad if you will rate our theme with 5 stars on themeforest in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service http://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you in advance 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Ajax Errors’ is closed to new replies.