Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX functions not working after Woocommerce 3.2.6 update

AJAX functions not working after Woocommerce 3.2.6 update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

batmanu
    Participant

Many AJAX functions are not working anymore after Woocommerce updated to 3.2.6. Search, Cart Widget, Quick View and even tabs on single page product are rendered useless. I noticed that if I disable “Optimize JavaScript Code” in Autoptimize, things are back to normal, but all said functions worked fine before WC update. Any ideas what could’ve happened?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We see a few JS errors in the console that break the functionality. First comes from some custom JS code added by you https://gyazo.com/9be11885d8d6deca29f096c8c1e11ef6
    And one from our theme you can try to fix by enabling JS minification in Theme Settings -> Performance.

Regards

batmanu
    Participant

Thanks for the quick answer.

That’s no custom JS code, it’s added by Enhanced E-commerce for Woocommerce store plugin. And JS minification is already enabled.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please try to disable this plugin and provide us your admin access?

batmanu
    Participant

Yes, disabling the plugin solves the issue, but as you can expect, I really need it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If the plugin doesn’t work correctly then you need to contact their developers if the issue is not related to our theme.

Kind Regards

batmanu
    Participant

Thanks, I’ll contact them.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us if you will have any additional questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)