Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX import error

AJAX import error

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

jigneshk5
    Participant

I am unable to download demo content. This is fresh installation, and as mentioned in the error, I have disabled all plugins except for the ones required by the theme.

The installer goes upto 20% and then it breaks.

I want to import Smart Home Demo Content.
    Please check and guide.

Thank You

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. In addition, we need to know which builder you prefer and the demo you would like to upload.

Best Regards

jigneshk5
    Participant

I want to import Smart Home Demo Content with elementor site builder.
    Site admin access attached in private content.

Hello,

Could you kindly check the access, I can not log in. I get the message that the user or password is not correct.

Best Regard

jigneshk5
    Participant

Hi, I’m able to login with same credential. I have created another administrator user for you. Check login details in private content.

Hello,

Could you kindly check the access? I cannot log in.

Best Regards

jigneshk5
    Participant

Hi, Please check the attached video, there is no issue with credentials. If you are still facing the issue, I can share you the hosting server details (wordpress is deployed in a aws ec2 instance on apache2/php) if this won’t work.
    Please use the same credentials I used in the video.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The problem is caused by incorrect HTTP and HTTPS configuration: https://domain.com is the actual site URL, however, http://domain.com is used in Dashboard > Settings > General. In this case, it is necessary to configure URLs correctly.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

jigneshk5
    Participant

Hello,
    I have updated the site URL but still getting the “AJAX import error” while trying to import the demo content. Can you please import Smart Home Demo Content with elementor site builder on my site.

jigneshk5
    Participant

Hi Elise, Any update?

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

Please contact the host support and ask them to enable DOMDocument https://prnt.sc/DV1z9XiQ8J7m

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

jigneshk5
    Participant

Actually I’m hosting this wordpress on AWS EC2 server. So, I enabled the dom extension myself using this: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44045478/how-do-i-enable-the-dom-extension-in-the-php-ini
    Still facing the same issue. Are you able to connect with me remotely and fix this problem. I can give you access to the AWS EC2 server etc.

jigneshk5
    Participant

Please check the attached image. Can these be the reason for the issue. This theme is not helping me and my work is getting too much delayed. Do you have any support team who can take remote access and fix this in a call.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

As per the image, you show the error occurs on the Woocommerce side. Our support covers the WoodMart theme only.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

jigneshk5
    Participant

I’m not the one who is using woocommerce explicitly. Your theme is the one who asked to install woocommerce plugin.
    But no issues, I’m switching to other theme. Looks like 50$ is wasted.

Thanks for all your support and time.

jigneshk5
    Participant

Hi, Update for the demo content upload issue:- A woocommerce developer fixed it .
    Thank you!

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘AJAX import error’ is closed to new replies.