Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX import error

AJAX import error

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

ducminhmd2
    Participant

help me import theme woodmart “AJAX import error”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

ducminhmd2
    Participant

help me import theme woodmart “AJAX import error”

ducminhmd2
    Participant

I have not received any support

ducminhmd2
    Participant

Please help me install the woodmart theme, I’ve done everything but I can’t import it. thank you

Hello,

The problem is caused by incorrect HTTP and HTTPS configuration: https://domain.com is the actual site URL, however, http://domain.com is used in Dashboard > Settings > General. In this case, it is necessary to configure URLs correctly.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

ducminhmd2
    Participant

I adjusted https but still can’t import

Attachments:

ducminhmd2
    Participant

What should I do next to fix this problem?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just checked the import mechanism and see that your server returns a timeout error. That is why the import can’t be completed. You need to contact your hosting provider and ask to increase the timeout limit in order to fix the import function https://gyazo.com/31567b5dc1ef8438dbeec0c982dd7594

Kind Regards

ducminhmd2
    Participant

setting parameters to ensure conditions but can’t import

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There might be a different limit on your server. You need to ask your hosting provider to check this issue for you.

ducminhmd2
    Participant

The server has been configured to the maximum, the loading speed from abroad is too slow, the server’s timeout is not enough. Currently, the hosting provider cannot do anything. Xtemos has any solution to help me?

ducminhmd2
    Participant

i do import 5 times then i can import demo theme, but problem is in menu page repeat 5 times, i have to delete page of that menu. please help me check with XTEMOS to see if I have imported enough data and is there a way to fix duplicate pages faster or do I have to go through the menu to remove duplicate pages?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The only way to import the dummy content is to increase the timeout limit to 300 seconds. It is much smaller now so we can’t do anything from our end in this situation. If your hosting provider can’t do this you may try to use a different one. Or we can return your money back for the theme.

Kind Regards

ducminhmd2
    Participant

I have successfully imported but the problem is that there are many duplicate pages in the menu. Please admin check if I am missing anything, can it work stably or not. Thank you very much

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it happened due to the fact that you run the import multiple times. Now you need to clean all unnecessary menu items via Appearance -> Menus. Or create your own menus from scratch, removing all the imported ones.

Kind Regards

ducminhmd2
    Participant

thanks for the support

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘AJAX import error’ is closed to new replies.