Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX import error

AJAX import error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

anndron88
    Participant

Hello.
    I read forum and didn’t found reply and issue resolve. I can’t install prebuild website.
    Plugins are installed. All other plugins are turned off. Always 15% and then mistake that AJAX import Error.
    Can anybody from support help because as I see many people have same problem but nobody replied them

anndron88
    Participant

Want to add:
    We increased upload time, we diactivated all plugins and left only 3 main plugins. All minimum requipments was made.
    Sometimes installation for 15%, sometimes 30%, sometimes 45% and after this always some freezing. 15%, 30%, 45 – always randomly. Timeout now is 10000 but this doesnt help. I was waiting for 15min. and frozen percents don’t move anywhere.
    Important thing – some details are writted to our database and I really hope that there will be no any trouble with this in future for our database. CPU works at 100%.

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin and Cpanel login details of your site so I can check and import the demo for you.

Also, please tell me which demo do you want to import on the site?

Best Regards.

anndron88
    Participant

Unfortunatelly we can’t do this because we have working site and there are only 2-3h window when somebody can make any changes. I installed it to fresh website and everything works now but I have problem with old website. After installation our website broken. We corrected everything but by some reason every hour we have some new log files, each 1GB. Can you suggest, what can create this log files? Does your theme activate something what can create log files?
    Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Hello,

No there is no issue with the theme. It never created the log file. I think the issue is from the server. Please ask about this issue from the hosting provider support.

Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)