Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

luispt
    Participant

I get this message every time i try to import dummy content.

Tried to deactivate every plugin but still no luck!

luispt
    Participant

I am trying to install “Electronics” dummy demo

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

When I try enter your site I see this error:

Missing translationId: fallback.app_error.title for language: ${ languageCode }
    Missing translationId: fallback.app_error.sessione_expired for language: ${ languageCode }

Please provide the new WordPress installation access and advise which builder you prefer we will help to install and upload correctly.

Best Regards

luispt
    Participant

Hi Builder would be Elementor.

I sent you the access in the last message

Hello,

Unfortunately, I cannot log in that is why I asked for access: https://gyazo.com/1c3b8bf384f7dd98f86ab82fb26fcf63

Please provide the valid access to the net WordPress installation.

Best Regards

luispt
    Participant

Please try now.

Thank you

luispt
    Participant

This link

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, send us your FTP access because we still can’t reach your cPanel. We need to check error logs and debug this issue.

Kind Regards

luispt
    Participant

here

luispt
    Participant

About the language do you think i will be able to translate the theme menus with some plugin like loco translate?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can change your menu texts via Appearance -> Menus. If you want to create a multilanguage website you need to use WPML.

Please, send us your FTP access and not the cPanel only.

Kind Regards

luispt
    Participant

Please check

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see some PHP deprecated errors on your website that may cause this problem. Note that errors exist even if our theme and related plugins are turned off https://gyazo.com/598e2d3ee239fefb76494667fa6a23e1
    Please, resolve this issue first and then we will try to run the import for you again.
    Most likely, they are caused by your hosting server. Consult with your provider for help.

Kind Regards

luispt
    Participant

It’s done now

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There are still a lot of errors when the debug mode is enabled https://gyazo.com/75d5d73df6c2825d406e76d61d01cb7a

Kind Regards

luispt
    Participant

Sorry, i had php 8.1 and not 7.4 like it should.

Anyway i tried again and still can’t get around the error: AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again. If it doesn’t help, contact our support center for further assistance.

Please try to install .

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have fixed the error and imported the dummy content for you. The only problem is that all menu items were imported multiple times. So you just need to open Appearance -> Menus and clean them from unnecessary items.

Kind Regards

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)