Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

hcdltxhy
    Participant

When importing to 80%, it will appear: AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again. If it doesn’t help, contact our support center for further assistance.

what should I do?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

hcdltxhy
    Participant

I have provided the background of the website, can I take a look first?
    FTP I will provide asap

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins that are not related to our theme also.

Kind Regards

hcdltxhy
    Participant

Disable all external plugins that are not related to our theme also, the problem can be solved effectively? Is it right?

Best Regards.

hcdltxhy
    Participant

I’ve tried disabling all extensions except what the theme requires, but still get the same result, please help.

frankone
    Participant

Hello, i am getting the same error, i have all the plugins disabled except revslider, elementor, woodmart core and woocommerce, which are said to be required. But it still gives the same error as above. Please advise.

hcdltxhy
    Participant

Please give a specific answer. please help me.

frankone
    Participant

@hcdltxhy – maybe this will help you until the supports gets back to you, i just tried it several times and finally it worked. I noticed in the console that it timed out at different steps, sometimes at process=images3 other times at process=images4, etc.. and once it went successfully to the end.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We tried to enter your Dashboard but the password seems to be wrong and we can’t access it.

Kind Regards

hcdltxhy
    Participant

They are correct, please try again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your FTP access as well.

Kind Regards

hcdltxhy
    Participant

here

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Now we can’t enter your dashboard again. here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/050ab69051c125a2b4ee23ca4d122503

hcdltxhy
    Participant

Thanks for your reply, I waited for a certain time, but you guys didn’t solve the problem head-on (as can be seen from the operation trace in the background), I can’t wait any longer, I have reinstalled them, in fact I tried to deal with it For this problem, I did the following test:
    1. Prohibit other plugins required by the theme theme
    2. Change PHP settings, such as delay, upload file size
    they are useless,
    I’ve come to the conclusion that installing this theme and importing data on a live site fails most of the time, but a newly created site is fine.

Best Regards.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

But we were not able even to check this problem because you didn’t give us valid access. Send us your admin and FTP access and we will solve this problem and import the dummy content for you.

Kind Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)