Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

muck
    Participant

Hello

Need help asap ,

i followed the installation guide but i am getting this error AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again. If it doesn’t help, contact our support center for further assistance

muck
    Participant

login

muck
    Participant

i am getting this error while i am trying to import prebuild websites

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like simplexml_load_file PHP function is disabled on your server and causes this error. Please, contact your hosting provider and ask to enable this. Then, try to run the import again.

Kind Regards

muck
    Participant

okay, i am the owner of the hosting environment, any recommendations on how i can enable it?

muck
    Participant

never mind i found this guide and it works for me now https://techglimpse.com/undefined-function-simplexml_load_file-php/

thank you so much 🙂

muck
    Participant

but now when i import a prebuild site, the site is empty nothing in… any suggestions?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There is one more PHP function mb_strtolower that is required by Elementor needs to be enabled https://gyazo.com/4558cd4ad067a3d5e0bc5370dba2382b

Kind Regards

muck
    Participant

new login

muck
    Participant

thank you i was able to solve it by enaling this: zend.multibyte = On, in the php.ini

if it did not work then run install sudo apt-get install php-mbstring, and then restart your server

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.’ is closed to new replies.