Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dustyarcher
    Participant

I already all. But, not working yet.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

dustyarcher
    Participant

AJAX import error. I already disable all external plugins and run the import again. But, not working yet.

Help me as soon as possible. I want to import “Retail Prebuild Website”.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like something is wrong with your server because your website is very slow. A simple page needs 10s+ to load while it should be loaded in one second on average. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/645381bf40d54934f297e7be6c963abc
    You need to contact your hosting provider for help on this matter. and solve this problem first.

Kind Regards

dustyarcher
    Participant

I already solve my server issue and reinstall the WordPress. Then try to import again, but not working. Please fixed it as soon as possible.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just tested your website and the problem is still there. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/2ab9363c0f8ce1e201cf53b3db7efe1d

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)