Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

julisiyani52
    Participant

I am trying to download the pre built website “Mega Electronics”.

I am running into this error

AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again. If it doesn’t help, contact our support center for further assistance..

I have disabled all additional plugins and still have an issue

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site and the CPanel login details so I will check and import the demo for you.

Best Regards.

julisiyani52
    Participant

i am currently trying in localhost

Hello,

Please make sure that you have set the maximum execution time to 1000 and increased the timeout limit to 180s in order to fix the import function https://gyazo.com/58b97a06a16c4dbbc749c0ce51ccd775

Best Regards.

julisiyani52
    Participant

already tried your way but still getting error here attached of error and network console

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience. But if still you are facing the issue then you should move the site to the live site or domain and then try to import the demo, if you are not able to import the demo on the live site as well then please share the WP admin and Cpanel login details of your site so I will import the demo for you.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)