Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

iShaniel
    Participant

Hi

I get the an ajax error when importing pre-built websites. Please find attached private content and assist at the earliest.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all plugins except these ones:
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    WooCommerce

Please switch to the parent theme if you use the child.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

If the issue still persists, please confirm the permission for the plugin’s deactivation, switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back.

Also, now your given login details are not working, please share the correct login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue.

Best Regards.

iShaniel
    Participant

Thanks for your response, i have already tried your recommended method before flagging the issue and it had not resolved my issues.

Attachments:

Hello,

Can you please share the Cpanel login details of your site so I will check the PHP settings and then try to import the demo again.

Best Regards.

iShaniel
    Participant

Hi

We do not have cpanel as this is hosted on a VPS using HestiaCP. I may be able to give you access via a remote desktop support software such as anydesk or teamviewer. Please advise.

Hello,

Sorry, this is not possible to connect you with these.

They may be caused by low PHP configuration limits. In this case, you need to increase some values. You can do this on your own or contact your hosting provider with the following requirements:

memory_limit 128M
    post_max_size 64M
    upload_max_filesize 64M
    max_execution_time 180
    max_input_vars 10000

Best Regards.

iShaniel
    Participant

Hello

If you see the first message, i have attached the screenshot with your recommended settings (Please check status options user woodmart settings). It did not resolve my issue. Whats the next trouble shooting step? I can give a copy of my php.ini if you want to have a look as you cannot remote desktop. I have seen the same issue flagged on this portal a couple of times and have tried all the responses your team has suggested with a fresh install of wordpress everytime with no liuck. If your team is not able to fix my issue, am i entitled to a refund?

iShaniel
    Participant

I have attached php settings via private content.

Attachments:

Hello,

Also, now your given login details are not working, please share the correct login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue.

Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)