Home Forums WoodMart support forum ajax import error. try to disable all external plugins and run the import again

ajax import error. try to disable all external plugins and run the import again

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

valgabi
    Participant

hello, I am trying to install a Demo and I get the following error : “ajax import error. try to disable all external plugins and run the import again”.

I have read different solutions on the forum but nothing has helped me, I am not sure if I did a wrong step or something, if you can help me please.

I installed the plugins, configured wordpress well, I do not know what is wrong.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. In addition, please let us know which demo you would like to upload. We will take a closer look at the case.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

valgabi
    Participant

Ok

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, send us your FTP access as well. Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

valgabi
    Participant

okay

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It looks like WordPress doesn’t have access to the files and always asks for FTP when installing anything or downloading files https://monosnap.com/file/xXWZNofcaW1C6V6qjUZ17eStuuTRxs
    You need to contact your hosting provider and ask to configure your website properly so WordPress has the access to the filesystem.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)