Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

web.designer17y
    Participant

I tried updating the plugins and deactivating all but Elementor, Woocommerce, Woodmart Core and Slider Revolution because the theme itself does not allow importing without these plugins activated. I’ve already tried to ask my Hosting support to increase the time limit, I managed to do it with two consecutive attempts. On the first attempt I didn’t succeed, but it loaded up to 90%, on the second attempt I succeeded but the website menu was disconfigured.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

web.designer17y
    Participant

(I tried to install the theme again but another error is occurring, I believe the license has expired, but I saw that you can just deactivate it on other domains. Can you solve this for me too? I’m very lost here on the panel!

I have already created a new user here for you to access my panel. Thank you for your support! <3

Hello,

Could you kindly check the access, I cannot log in.

Best Regards

web.designer17y
    Participant

In fact, I believe it will not be necessary for you to join my panel. I discovered a way to import without error, and I believe it works. Can you restore my license? Well, I deleted the theme to install it again and import it again. Then I got an error like this “You have reached the activation limit for your purchase code. Note that you are allowed to activate it on one website and on one development copy of this website. Check all your activations on our website in your account section. You are able to deactivate your domains there. Then you will be able to activate the theme again.”

Attachments:

web.designer17y
    Participant

Pessoal, eu não consegui resolver aqui. Mas já passei pra vocês o acesso ao meu painel do WordPress. Se puderem Resolver pra mim, eu agradeço muito, pois estou precisando urgente. Desde já agradeço.

web.designer17y
    Participant

Hey guys! I was able to import the website here. However, a new problem arose here. The Menu is completely unconfigured, and I tried to configure it manually, but the menu does not update as I edit. It appears to be some kind of bug in the menu. I tried to delete some information from the menu that was repeated and I couldn’t. I’ll send a print here for you to analyze and I’ll give you access to my panel too.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please provide admin rights, and confirm the permission for plugin deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

web.designer17y
    Participant

I confirm permission to deactivate the plugin and change to the parent theme.

Hello,

I am checking your site, I see the demo is downloaded completely. Please let us know if you have any difficulties configuring something we will guide you.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Hello,

In order to solve the problem with license, please follow these steps:

Please enter your account: https://gyazo.com/08d064150e447cb83628cb2278536361

You will see all the purchase codes assigned to the sites, delete those you do not need.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)