Home Forums WoodMart support forum Ajax is not working with the Previous page in Infinite scroll.

Ajax is not working with the Previous page in Infinite scroll.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

gownwala.thread
    Participant

Steps:
    1. go to the product archive or shop page.
    2. scroll 2 or 3 page
    3. after going to any product and back to the product archive or shop page.
    4. after scrolling to the top for page 1 that’s not working. because ajax is not working for previous rendering pages.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issue?

Kind Regards

gownwala.thread
    Participant

Hello there,

you can check here: https://silaywala.com/products/page/3

Thanks & Regards,
    Amit

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can try to disable the “Keep the page number in the URL” option in Theme Settings -> Product archive -> Products grid.

Kind Regards

gownwala.thread
    Participant

Hello there,

I am doing as you say but still, it’s not working.

When I go to any single product after back to the product archive, it doesn’t start with the product I was there for. (with enabling “Keep the page number in the URL” ajax not work for previous page).

I’ll attach a video to understand the issue.

Thanks & Regards,
    Amit

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We see that the “Keep the page number in the URL” option is disabled on your video. Please, send us a video of how it works when this option is turned on.

Kind Regards

gownwala.thread
    Participant

Hello,

With the “Keep the page number in the URL” option enabled then I go to any single product after back to the product archive it’s working but after pages 2 and 1 (means the previous page) is not loading.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It works correctly on your video. When you click on the “back” button it returns to the previous page. And in your case, it was the third page from the pagination. But it will not load all products from all previously viewed pages. It is technically impossible to achieve.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)