Home Forums WoodMart support forum Ajax loading from Products Gris and Caruousel stops

Ajax loading from Products Gris and Caruousel stops

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

mrvintervind
    Participant

Hello, I use the inbuilt visual composer that comes with Woodmart.
    The problem is that when I try to exclude products with the products listing, the loader that pick upp titles stop load and nothing happens. Why is it like this? How can I i fix it or do you have a solution? Attached image.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated for us to check.

Best Regards

mrvintervind
    Participant

Hello, deactivated the plugin and made all other updates on themes etc. Still the same problem, looks like it loading but stops fast in the field.

Hello,

I deactivate all the plugins and switched to the parent theme and it works https://gyazo.com/1950a1e3f3df3174cedcabd1a641ff4d

Now I have enabled all again not to leave the site without plugins. Deactivate all, and activate one by one checking the issue to detect which one influences.

Best Regards

mrvintervind
    Participant

Hello I tested in both Firefox and Chrome and it´s still the same problem. I also deactivated all plugins except WooCommerce and Woodmart Core.
    How can this be like this?

I also tested on an another computer in the office and the same problem with deactivated plugins.

Hello,

May I deactivate all and leave the site in this state?

Best Regards

mrvintervind
    Participant

Yes, do what you need to do 🙂

Hello,

I checked a few times again. Some time ago you have Home page and I tested the element there. You have deleted the page and I have created a draft page – Testing page. You can check the element works properly even though all the plugins have been activated.

Next, I tested the element in the Hem page, it does not work. I have added one more element in the end of the page and it works https://prnt.sc/q5n2ii Congifure the element and move to the place to the top instead of that element.

Please Add the Featured products element from Woocommerce I deleted to check the compatibility.

Best Regards

mrvintervind
    Participant

Thanks!
    Your sample page worked and also if I add a that module in the bottom it works.
    Thanks alot and wonder what makes the problem though. So now I can fix it by making it in the bottom and then put it on the correct place.

Hello,

We shall keep on testing the element to detect if it is caused by the theme, however, nobody reported such a problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)