Home Forums Basel support forum ajax product filter doesn't work with basel theme

ajax product filter doesn't work with basel theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

quadro-agentur
    Participant

Hi XTemos-Team,
    a bought YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter Premium first, than second installed the BeRocked WooCommerce AJAX Products Filter to use it with Themeforest Basel Woocommerce Theme.

The problem is:
    The Yith Filter had worked two weeks (in March), than stopped any function. Currantly the BeRocket filter shows me his activity in the notice on top of the shop-page. There appears the correct number of search results, in accordance to the desired produkt features. But the shop page itself shows not the appropriate selection, but still all products of the category, from which should select the filter.
    Is there an YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter error or is the Base-Theme not correct? As I read here in the forum I updated to Basel 3.2.0, but with no success. Please send me a solution
    Best regards Christoph

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Firstly, we suggest you to contact plugins developers if it doesn’t work correctly. If they say that there it doesn’t work because of our theme, then we will take a look and try to find the problem.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

quadro-agentur
    Participant

thank’s Yith has solved the problem
    Kind Regards Chris

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Glad to hear that.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)