Home Forums Basel support forum Ajax product filters are making multiple loops

Ajax product filters are making multiple loops

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

fotodiscountworld
    Participant

so i installed the yith product filter and after applying one or more filters it displays the same products about ten times and its
    also would like the categories to be a kind of a parent only with dropdown

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce it on your website.

Thank you in advance.

fotodiscountworld
    Participant

Hi thanks for the quick reply ok so if you go to the shop page and apply any of the filters this will show an amount of images lets say 4 it will show that 4 products about 10 times

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

fotodiscountworld
    Participant

If i activate that theme i lose the filters completely

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The problem may occur when you switch between themes in Appearance -> Themes is that widgets may lose their positions. It is a WordPress behavior and we are not able to fix this in our theme scope. Now, you need to go to Appearance -> Widgets and move all widgets to appropriate positions.
    As a workaround, you can backup your widgets configurations using this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/widget-importer-exporter/

Regards

fotodiscountworld
    Participant

it still does it in the other theme aswell

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If it doesn’t work with other themes as well then it is not our theme problem and probably caused by some of the installed plugins.

fotodiscountworld
    Participant

is there any way you can assist me by fixing this?

fotodiscountworld
    Participant

or help me fixing it

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We would be glad to help you, but we don’t know what is it caused by and we don’t have any quick fix for this. Try to disable all plugins one by one to see which one causes this problem.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)