Home Forums Basel support forum Ajax Product Tabs show extra "empty products" on mobile

Ajax Product Tabs show extra "empty products" on mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Raptor715
    Participant

Hi XTemos,

We’ve noticed that on our webshop, bynouck.com, the Ajax Product Tabs are doing more than they have to on mobile. 🙂
    The desktop show the correct amount of 12 products. Which are shown in 4 columns (3x).
    When looking at the same on mobile, the 12 products are shown but another 12 empty places are shown. This can be seen by the number of pagination dots and the continued swiping.

I can’t find any seperate settings for mobile that could cause this situation.

Best regards,
    Jerry

Hello,

Please provide the page URL with the problem and your site admin access. On your home page there are only carousels and no tabs and I do not see the problem on home page.

Best Regards

Raptor715
    Participant

Hello,

Please check your admin access and provide the page URL where you apply tabs.

Best Regards

Raptor715
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    Admin Acces was granted and confirmed working.

I just now removed the user since our client decided on another solution.
    The carousel that was created with the Ajax Product Tabs is transformed into a grid.
    No issues visible for now.

Thnx for you time anyway

Regards Jerry

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can remove your domain activation on your account page https://xtemos.com/forums/users/raptor715/
    Then, activate it from the domain you need.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)