Home Forums WoodMart support forum Ajax products tab of Handmade theme?

Ajax products tab of Handmade theme?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

vinhbbb
    Participant

Hi great team, I work around a lot of eCommerce theme and finally choose this theme for long terms. Congratulation team. I’ve purchased this theme and build my website base on your Handmade theme. Now I have some troubles. Please show me or small guide:
    – How could I setup or change products on Ajax products tab?
    – I followed your tutorial , but I couldn’t find anyplace to translate content in Ajax products tab of home page? Keep waiting your response.
    – How import products with content for product page?
    Keep waiting your response.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

1 & 2. You can add/edit this element with Visual Composer drag & drop builder. Just edit your home page via Dashboard and click on edit this element to setup its options.

3. Sorry, what products do you mean to import?

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

vinhbbb
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.
    1. I translated successful on back-end mode of wpBakery. Before I’m working on front-end mode and couldn’t see products tab setting on front-end mode.
    2. I saw “DataSource” configuration to change product list (Best Seller, Feature Product…), but I try working around but don’t find which page to add product to these list. Please show me where to configure product show in Product tabs of Ajax product.
    3. I mean import product list from excel. Okie, I found import in WooCommerce, I will try later.
    Otherwise, I have some problem, please consider show me tutorial:
    4. I would like disable compare, wish list function on every page.
    5. Product grid don’t show 2 button quickview, buy now as demo. Instead of product grid show short description with read more. Attached screen shoot.
    6. I’m not sure why my Product page don’t show “Add to cart”. Please show me I miss which configuration.
    7. On mobile screen, promo banner don’t show button “Read more” and couldn’t click to go to detail page.
    Thanks for your support again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

2. Sorry, but we don’t quite understand your question. Could you please provide some screenshots for better understanding?

4. You can disable these plugins completely in Dashboard -> Plugins.

5 & 6. Be sure that you are using simple product and it has a price and in stock to show “Add to cart button”. Quick view button is shown on your screenshot right next to read more button.

7. Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area for mobile devices in Theme Settings to fix this issue

div.banner-btn-position-hover .banner-btn-wrapper {
        display: block;
    }

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)