Home Forums WoodMart support forum Ajax Products tabs and woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title hook

Ajax Products tabs and woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title hook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jaak69
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve used woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title to add additional info after product price on category pages and this works OK. I’ve added information in the following way:

• With ACF was created select box custom field. Select box option values are HTML Block shortcodes
    • WPML is set to copy it to all languages
    • For all select box values I’ve created corresponding HTML Block to keep things manageable for end users + WPML translations
    • WPML string translation is switching HTML Block shortcode according to languages
    • woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title hook function is reading custom field and do_shortcode is rendering it

The problem with Ajax Products tabs:

How it is possible to fix this?

Because this site is production site this custom field HTML is hidden on front page through CSS (<div class=”transport-front”>).

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

The problem is that WPBakery doesn’t register its shortcodes in AJAX calls. Usually, it can be fixed with the following code

if( class_exists('WPBMap') )
        WPBMap::addAllMappedShortcodes();

Call this code just before your custom content. Sorry, but we can’t fix your custom code since it is out of our theme support scope.

Regards

jaak69
    Participant

Hello,
    Thanks for the code snippet.

I put this code snippet into the function woodmart_shortcode_products_tab in the Woodmart theme files after ob_start and WPB shortcodes started to work. Then I’ve overridden this function in childs theme.

Why this isn’t the default functionality?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Because the problem with the custom code and not in our theme’s core functionality.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)