Home Forums Basel support forum Ajax products tabs: issue in visual composer

Ajax products tabs: issue in visual composer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

webaits
    Participant

I’m trying to setup Ajax products tabs as shown in link
    https://demo.xtemos.com/basel/ajax-products-tabs/

I’m currently facing these two issues:

– Once products tabs element created (not the products tabs), I can’t edit the configuration of tabs like color, carousel or grid using front-end Visual Composer. Once the Ajax products tabs settings is closed, I can’t make it appear again, further whenever clicked, the element just popup modal to add new products tab.

– I can’t edit existing products tabs

At the time when the Ajax products tabs element is appended to column, the following notice appears:

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /wp-content/themes/basel/inc/shortcodes.php on line 1809

What is needed to fix the issue?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but we can’t log in with the data you provided. Could you please check it?

Regards

webaits
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry for providing incorrect password. Correct credentials are given in private:

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you. We just created Products tabs on this page http://www.handicraft-palace.com/atest/ and were able to edit without any problems.

webaits
    Participant

Hi,

I’m sorry to inform that these issues are still there for me. I’m providing you detailed instructions to recreate the same.

1. Login with same credentials provided in previous reply.

2. Go to the url given in private content here to edit page using front-end Visual Composer. It’s the same page where you have created Ajax Products Tabs last time.

3. Try to change the title from TEST to POPULAR and tabs color to something else rather default one in Ajax Products Tabs Settings.

4. Try to change title from TEST to Curtains, columns to 3, put Curtains for Categories or tags textbox in first Products Tabs.

No matter what I try to do, I come up with a new Add Products Tabs popup every time (attachment aaa.jpg).

==========================

When I add a new row & add a new Ajax Products Tabs element in column there, I get issue:

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /wp-content/themes/basel/inc/shortcodes.php on line 1809
    (attachment bbb.jpg)

Please check and let me know

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to edit this element with Backend editor instead of a front end one. It may be some problem with Visual Composer frontend editor.

Regard

webaits
    Participant

Hi

It’s quite ok.

BTW I avoid to change through backhand because WordPress default editor can remove opening/closing tags without content and it’s not good to switch between editors.

So hopefully you can ask them to fix the issue & provide hassle free experience in Basel theme

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

OK, we understand you. Will try to find some solution in the future for sure.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Ajax products tabs: issue in visual composer’ is closed to new replies.