Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX shop – breaks the "Edit category" button in frontend

AJAX shop – breaks the "Edit category" button in frontend

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

HenrikEH
    Participant

If you enable this function:

AJAX shop

Enable AJAX functionality for filters widgets on shop.

(Which is a pretty nice feature in the theme)

You also break the “Edit category” button in frontend.

It loads page content via ajax –> If you don’t refresh page –> it forget to update wp admin bar with links

How to reproduce:

Open a category in your shop –> select another category from your menus –> Try edit

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

In general, this option does not influence any default theme or related plugins functionality.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

HenrikEH
    Participant

Did you get my private response?

HenrikEH
    Participant

See private.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and update them till the recent version as well as all the related plugins.

Please check if you still have the issue, let me know.

Best Regards

HenrikEH
    Participant

The issue is still there. It’s an issue on both of our sites running your theme.

Disabling the “AJAX Shop” setting fixes the issue.

You should fix it in an update.

Kind regards,

Hello,

For now we do not have the solution, I have submitted the issue to our dev department for consideration.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)