Home Forums WoodMart support forum ajax side cart wont open after add to cart. and menu dropdown

ajax side cart wont open after add to cart. and menu dropdown

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

alonkis
    Participant

ajax side cart wont open after add to cart

1.When adding to cart I want the side cart to open, on mobile and desktop, i tried to enable and disable on theme option but no success.
    please help(when i change to pop up after add to cart it works. but the side cart doesn’t seem to work.

2. In the menu in mobile. The drop down menu opens only if I’m clicking specifically on the arrow. Can it open the drop down when clicking on the word such as home and not clicking on the arrow itself? (in pre purchase the answer was that you can send me some code to do that.

3.how do i enable the sticky footer with shortcuts to shop and cart like in the demo.?

files attached to explain better

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

1. Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

2. Yes, this is the way it works and this cannot be changed.

3. A sticky footer is enabled in the Theme Settings > Footer.

Best Regards

alonkis
    Participant

hi thank you for your answer still doesnt work/

1. i have disabled every plugin and change theme to parent. doesnt work.

2. i sent a pre sale question about this dropdown issue and the answer was that yes you will send me a code for that/ thats the reason i purchased the theme, email image attached.

3. the sticky footer doesnt show.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

alonkis
    Participant

btw when i choose the base version it works fine. but when i choose camping version it doesnt work.

and still the sticky footer wont show

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom JS > on Document ready:

jQuery('.site-mobile-menu').on('click', '.menu-item-has-children  > a', function(e){
    	if( ! jQuery(this).parent().hasClass('opener-page') ) {
    		e.preventDefault();
    		jQuery(this).parent().find('> .icon-sub-menu').click();
    	}
    });

Please provide site admin access I will check other issues.

Best Regards

alonkis
    Participant

HI,

thank you for helping. the jquery code for the menu is great, thank you. but i need its second part
    so it will also close on click, now its just opens, but when i click again it doesnt close.

and for those who need a solution for cart side widget do the steps below.

i found a solution:

the other thing i see that the side cart doesnt open when adding to cart only on camping demo. on others it does work. and on your website it doesnt work on camping demo also.

i fixed that thanks

the solution is in header builder to choose another header and not the camping header
    and also to choose same header in product page settings and the side cart widget will work.

i found sticky footer in – theme settings-general-mobile button nav bar.

Hello,

Do you need any help now?

Best Regards

alonkis
    Participant

yes.
    the jquery code for the menu is great, thank you.

but i need its second part
    so it will also close on click, now its just opens, but when i click again it doesnt close.

Hello,

The mobile menu is designed in the way that it is closed as soon as you chose the item in the menu or in the empty space, does not work like that?

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)