Home Forums WoodMart support forum Align MOBILE BOTTOM NAVBAR

Align MOBILE BOTTOM NAVBAR

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

dami_re
    Participant

The MOBILE BOTTOM NAVBAR is not well aligned. Where should I configure it? I have not found the option in the documentation of the topic. I tried to change the images but always fourth column goes down.
    Thank you!

dami_re
    Participant

Hello! The sticky menu is not activated in the mobile or desktop version. Why could this be even though I have activated them on both sides?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1) For the mobile bottom navbar Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate parent theme. Remove all the CSS that you added to change the icons. Then Go to WoodMart >> CSS Generator >> Generate CSS file.

Then clear cache and check back. If the problem continues then provide the correct admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly, because the password you provided doesn’t seem to be correct.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/yhdBywQ

2) The sticky header rows work the same for each mobile and desktop versions of the header. If you want to ask anything else then please elaborate with some relevant screenshot what you actually want to achieve to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

dami_re
    Participant

Hello ! I have fixed the fixed menu problem. I had to remove an added code in the CSS. Now I have not managed to solve the NAVBAR LOWER MOBILE. I am attaching a photo of the misalignment it presents.

Attachments:

Hello,

1) We are Glad that you resolved one part of the issue by yourself. You are Great!!

2) I have logged in to your website and it seems that you are using an old version of the theme. Please make sure that you are using the latest versions of the theme and recommended plugins.

Then Go to WoodMart >> CSS Generator >> Generate CSS file.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/Tcq3KMN

This will surely fix the issue.

Best Regards.

dami_re
    Participant

Good morning! I have updated the new version and it destroys the site completely. Luckily I have made a backup and I will go back to the old version. Why are all custom settings lost when updating the version? It is a very serious mistake. Greeting

Hello,

That’s why we always recommend to take a complete backup of the website before updating the theme.

It happens when you make all the changes to the parent theme. We always recommend making the customization to the child theme then you will not lose them while updating the theme.

So you need to make all the customization to the child theme. Then take a complete backup of the website and update the theme. You will not lose your customization.

Best Regards.

dami_re
    Participant

Hello ! I have updated the topic and it is still misaligned. I attach the image and I provide the access data.
    Thank you

Attachments:

Hello,

I have fixed the issue on your website. Now the mobile bottom navbar is working absolutely fine on my end.

Please clear cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/TbT6qVp

The issue was you were using an anchor tag in the copyright text area under Theme Settings >> Footer.

and wasn’t added any closing tag for the <a> tag that was causing the issue.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)