Home Forums WoodMart support forum All footer widgets are displaying in one single column

All footer widgets are displaying in one single column

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Shukurat Raji
    Participant

All footer widgets are displaying in one single column

Hello..the problem started with the footer

It was distorted ..all the widgets in the five columns are showing on a single line even after I reset the footer from the theme panel

Am using the grocery homepage and wp bakery

If I add any new elements and click on save changes It doesn’t save

Nothing works

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Shukurat Raji
    Participant

ok, thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins first.

Shukurat Raji
    Participant

It has been deactivated

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The footer has a correct layout now https://gyazo.com/6f0ce6cd90f0608a3b6dc1739aa51e65

Shukurat Raji
    Participant

Okay, what about all the blocks that are not saving.changes cannot be done on most of the blocks

Shukurat Raji
    Participant

I just checked, the main footer is not displaying properly

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us a screenshot of the problem?
    And how to reproduce the problem with saving? Please, send us a step by step instruction.

Shukurat Raji
    Participant

Hello, from what you have just said, it looks like you want to help by saving the changes for me, but this is not a change on just one block. For example, the pages linked to the footer, no changes can be made to them. The blocks on the homepage, majority of them cannot be changed. So just to be clear, I am looking for a solution to fixing the template so that i can use and edit them without any issues, not that i get a block fixed for now. because when I have to create another page, I will have to contact you again. So please, is there a reason why the template is not compatible with the website, and what is the solution to that. Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sure, but we don’t understand what problem do you have. We just tried to save the home page and this function is working correctly. Could you please send us a screenshot of the problem? Please, send us a step by step instruction on how to reproduce the problem.

Shukurat Raji
    Participant

The footer is still not displaying properly, and all the icons disappeared when you tried to fix the footer. I have also been trying to send a video, but it would not work. i will try to send them little by little.I have attached a picture of the footer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The footer is displayed correctly now on your home page https://gyazo.com/d597e92263147a7ad261b8aa9a7b0549
    As for the icons, you need to correct your website URL in Dashboard -> Settings and make sure that you have added HTTPS protocol there.

Shukurat Raji
    Participant

Its still not working

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You have a wrong HTML markup in your first footer widget https://gyazo.com/f202d5a73f0095f2d13043ab3a99d655
    You need to remove it or fix and then the footer will work correctly.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)