Home Forums WoodMart support forum All hell broke loose!

All hell broke loose!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

has anyone just woke up to a website that was completely different than the one that was 99% complete and approved by client?

home page is normal but every other page has lost all formatting.
    email campaign set to start…tomorrow
    any help would be rewarded

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

We are here to help you. Please explain what you did before the site had broken. Try to contact host support, perhaps they would help you to restore the site from the backup.

Best Regards

thanks, im having a time trying to find out how to contact them and exactly what to say…
    this is a new one for me. a couple days ago, the site was ready to promote, then today its all garbled…but not the home page. There were a couple of brute login attempts so says jetpack

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access I will check and suggest from our side.

Best Regards

in private

Hello,

Your site is based on WP bakery page builder. You have activated the Elementor builder and your site was crashed. Now I have deactivated Elementor and the site works well.

Please note, you can use either WP Bakery page builder or Elementor but not both at the same time.

Best Regards

thank you SO much, this saved the day!
    my homepage is still not formatted properly, which is odd because yesterday it was the only normal page

UPDATE: ALL is well now.
    is there a tip jar here?

Hello,

Oh, yes, sure! )))

You can leave a tip as 5-star rate on http://themeforest.net/downloads in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service.

Thank you in advance

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)