Home Forums WoodMart support forum All Woocommerce product pictures are not showing

All Woocommerce product pictures are not showing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

goodmanrams
    Participant

Hello,

I tried to turn all plugins on and off but main picture for the product doesn’t show up.
    Yet I can see the thumbnail. This happened after I changed a font. When I changed the font back – it didn’t resolve the issue.

Would you please advise on how to fix it, the store needs to operate.

Thank you!

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area I will check.

Best Regards

goodmanrams
    Participant

Hey Elise, it was a nightmare to get this back on running and I thought it had to do something with caching. Well, after I was about to do a clean install and migration I switched from Child theme to a Regular / Full one. And pictures came back!

And now I can’t switch back to child since pictures will be gone once away.
    What would you advice on doing from this point?

I’ve attached functions.php from the child theme, perhaps it will help.

Hello,

Your child theme contains the custom code, right? Try to deactivate the sippet by snippet trying to detect which one causes the problem. Seems you have added an incorrect snippet.

Best Regards

goodmanrams
    Participant

I remember entering ini_set custom code but what about

function woodmart_child_enqueue_styles() {
    $version = woodmart_get_theme_info( 'Version' );

if( woodmart_get_opt( 'minified_css' ) ) {
    wp_enqueue_style( 'woodmart-style', get_template_directory_uri() . '/style.min.css', array('bootstrap'), $version );
    } else {
    wp_enqueue_style( 'woodmart-style', get_template_directory_uri() . '/style.css', array('bootstrap'), $version );
    }

wp_enqueue_style( 'child-style', get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/style.css', array('bootstrap'), $version );

}

Is this required for the child theme or somehow we also inserted it?
    Should the snippet be empty by default?

Hello,

We cannot detect which snippet you need and which you do not. All of them are the custom code you added for this or that purpose. Deactivate one by one to detect or run the parent theme.

Best Regards

goodmanrams
    Participant

Okay then, I’ll delete everything. I thought the aforementioned code goes with the child theme.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘All Woocommerce product pictures are not showing’ is closed to new replies.