Home Forums WoodMart support forum Always have 1 image per product – how to remove unnecessary scripts?

Always have 1 image per product – how to remove unnecessary scripts?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

getimo
    Participant

Hi,

how and which scripts do I need to deactivate to get rid of the scripts needed for the product image galery?

Thx!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can set this option to disable carousel for the product images https://prnt.sc/i9wwu1

Regards

getimo
    Participant

It’s already set to “Without”. However the draft functionality to swipe the main image is still available. Since I want to use only 1 image there must be unnecessary code for that which I want to get rid of.

Or am I missing something?

getimo
    Participant

I meant “drag functionality”.

PS: I can’t edit my posts anymore.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to set to `Bottom (1 column) as shown on the screenshot https://prnt.sc/i9wwu1

Regards

getimo
    Participant

Ok, I changed it to “Bottom (1 column). The drag functionality stills exists.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, this drag functionality still exists on mobile devices. To disable it completely, try to return “Without” value for that option and add this code snippet to the functions.php file in the child theme

function woodmart_is_main_product_images_carousel() {
    	$images_carousel = false;
    	return ( woodmart_get_opt('thums_position') == 'without' && $images_carousel ) ? true : woodmart_is_product_thumb_enabled();
    }

If it will not help, please provide us your FTP access so we can check it directly on your website.

getimo
    Participant

It seems that no modification to the child themes functions.php takes effect. Do I have to activate the functions.php child theme anywhere?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But you didn’t change the option as we wrote prntscr.com/ibt5sa

getimo
    Participant

You are right, I was wrong!

Thank you nvery much, best support here!

SOLVED

getimo
    Participant

Off-topic: why can’t we edit our posts anymore?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We will check why you can’t edit it. Thank you for the feedback.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)