Home Forums WoodMart support forum Am I able to create new sidebar?

Am I able to create new sidebar?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

AivenPost
    Participant

Hello!
    I was making forum’s page using plugin bbPress, and I’d like to use special sidebar with special widgets in there. But I’ve found nothing that could help me to create new widget-space/sidebar.

I know there are lots of widget’s spaces, but I’ve already had plans for them, so I’m needy to make new one. Am I able to create my own set of widgets / sidebar for special pages?
    Kind regards

AivenPost
    Participant

Also, this plugin doesn’t have settings for sidebars. I mean, editor doesn’t have places, buttons and options for it. So, maybe there is any way to hide, show, choose or replace the sidebar’s space using CSS/JS or whatever?)

Kind Regards!

PS: If you know another good plugin(-s) for making forum on the website, could you please recommend it to me ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello,

You can try creating Custom Sidebars from Dashboard >> Sidebars and then add the sidebar to the pages from the Edit page.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/fc0ee2314eeeb349c9856811d0bfe457

You can read our detailed documentation for further help:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/options-for-pages/

Sorry but we could not suggest you with any plugin.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

AivenPost
    Participant

It was really helpful) I’ve already did new sidebar. Thank you!
    I dont want to press on you, especially, after your help, but could you get me the hint how WoodMart sets the sidebar
    The problem is this plugin doesnt have WoodMart’s settings under WP-editor’s window. Working with pages or notes I’m able to choose the particular sidebar, title, background of title and etc for only this thing. But this plugin uses default sidebar (screenshot / as you see, there isnt woodmart’s settings for this page)
    Is there any way to set sidebar for page using JS/CSS without falling inside.
    If it possible, please, let me know ๐Ÿ™‚
    Thank you for your help!) Kind Regards!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

Sorry, but we could not help you with this as the issue is with a third party plugin and we havenโ€™t tested our theme with this. It is out of our theme support scope.

Best Regards

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)