Home Forums WoodMart support forum ANALYTICS

ANALYTICS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mandinga
    Participant

Hi how are things? One question: I have installed Monsters Insight plugin for google Analytics and it seems everything works fine. But then we have launched a display campaign and the visits to the page are not registered well, we have 5,000 clicks on the ad and only 300 visits to that page, in Analytics everything is well configured and integrated with Google Ads … it may be that Is there something in the programming of the theme that is preventing the correct registration of visits? I have activated the Child Theme … Thanks for giving me some idea. Greetings

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

Mandinga
    Participant

Well, in this case that test would be impossible to do, because I cannot know when the clicks will be generated on the banners, and as you will understand, I cannot change the web for a long time for that.
    Can you think of any other way to check it?

On the other hand, if I want to add a Facebook pixel in the header of the site, and I have the Child Theme activated, where exactly should I do it? will it not be erased when updating the template?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t have other ways to check this. Anyway, we are almost sure that this problem is not generated by WoodMart because it doesn’t influence this behaviour at all.

You can put your pixel code to the header.php copied to the child theme. Note that you will need to check this file on every theme update to make sure that you have all the code up to date.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that your support period is expired so you need to extend it on ThemeForest if you need any further assistance.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)