Home Forums Basel support forum anchor links on the page with parallax

anchor links on the page with parallax

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

coloribus
    Participant

Hello!

Tell me please, how I can make anchor links for my landing page. I want create 4 links thats can open separate part of parallax page.

thank you☺

Hello,

You can set the anchor in Appearance > Menu > Choose menu > enter menu item http://prntscr.com/j5gfvs

You need to enter your landing page editing mode and put the unique IDs to each section before.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best regards

coloribus
    Participant

was able to do this after your answer. Thank you!
    there is another question: on my lending there are 4 screens, two of which have a parallax effect, and two — haven`t. How can I connect the parallax effect to each screen on landing page?
    litle video

Hello,

You have forgotten to attach video. Actually, you assign ID to a row or section, not to parallax effect. And a row or a section in their turn can have the parallax effect. Parallax is like a background – it is just configuration. If I misunderstood your issue give more details.

Best Regards

coloribus
    Participant

Hello,

Yes, I understood your aim. Now I check your menu and when I click these menu items http://prntscr.com/j6286w I get to the block on your landing page accordingly.

Please clarify your difficulty. Now I see the menu configured properly.

Best Regards

coloribus
    Participant

Hello!

my site stopped being correctly opened, after I made changes to the menu [html_block id = "244"]

How can I fix this moment? Please, help me. I can`t understand

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to clear this HTML block. Seems that you have created some infinite loop there.

coloribus
    Participant

yes, I was delete this block, but site no working. tell me, please, how can I restore my site?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just visited your website and it works correctly. Where can we see that problem?

coloribus
    Participant

Thank you! I was able to fix it

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)