Home Forums Space themes support forum API call error, extend support headache

API call error, extend support headache

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

cozmacristi.shop
    Participant

So my short story is like this: i only tried to extend my support period for my tethys theme, but in the end i ended up deactivating my theme and getting API call error when trying to enter the former license key.

The long one is: i entered xtemos trying to extend the support for my tethys theme and because my theme does not updates — every time i enter my dashboard->theme is showing to update, i am updating, it says update ok and the if i exit and enter it says the same, tryed this more than 10 times. I decided to go to envato and make the purchase from them, as i have all my purchases from there, so i can centralize. I got my purchase code from envato, entered xtemos and i have searched and searched and searched but could not find how to extend my theme support. Then i figured in my mind, to enter the purchase code on xtemos, so i entered and nothing happened, just appeared and with the support ending date. So, then i say again in my mind to deactivate my theme, maybe is because of this, so i deactivated and nothing happened. In the end i gave up this and tryeid to enter my old key, soooo there we have it – API call error.
    Made a purchase that got me to this

I wish i didnt try to extend my support, because now i have an headache

cozmacristi.shop
    Participant

Managed to manualy update the theme and registered successfully with the new purchase code. It seems that the api call on the old theme did not work, probably you made some changes to the server

You can close this

Best wishes

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad that you sorted it out! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘API call error, extend support headache’ is closed to new replies.