API

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

DELAYON
    Participant

Hi there!

Since one week roughly my API connection is not working properly. I have contacted the support of two other platforms that use the API connection and told them about the issues. Both supports have responded now and told me, there is an issue with the theme and i should contact you.

I have already tried to restore the full website from a backup prior to the issues however this also didn’t help. Same as deactivating all PlugIns.
    Affected are the connections with BillBee & Sendcloud.

thanks,

Nico

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website.
    We need to be able to test this API request.

Thank you in advance.

DELAYON
    Participant

Billbee: the stock management and product import does not work. Billbee is unable to import this information. Only orders can be imported. However, since we have several sales channels ending in billbee, inventory changes are not transmitted to the WC shop.

Sendcloud: Unable to import orders and shipping info – the connection with the shop is not possible…
    Screenshots wont help, as both platforms simply report that they are unable to import that information.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to install the following plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-rest-api-log/
    Then, execute a few API requests from one of the services and find this request in the log. Send us its time and ID so we can check what is wrong with it.

DELAYON
    Participant

Please find the info below.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, this request has a valid response and doesn’t contain any errors. It means that it is not that request sent by the server. Or the problem is not with the API at all. You need to find this “problematic request” or discuss it with your service provider if it is not a problem on your website.

DELAYON
    Participant

Hey! We have forwarded this issue to billbee for their explanation again.
    However sendlcoud gives us the following log:

DELAYON
    Participant

Hey! Any update on the Sendcloud API request?
    thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This request also doesn’t generate any errors as shown in your logs. It has 200 (success) status and we don’t see any problems with that.

DELAYON
    Participant

Ok So sendcloud gave us the following information:

“The problem is a missing response by WooCommerce that we have traced back to the installed theme “woodmart”.
    We recommend to deactivate the theme and check, if this solves the problem now.”

We have done so now and did not have any problems anymore.
    A missing response would not generate any error/success code…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

How can we send the same request on our side to see if it works with our theme and with the default theme? We need to have a way to test this, otherwise, it is not possible to understand the problem.

DELAYON
    Participant

Please find the infos below:

DELAYON
    Participant

According to the Sendcloud IT support, this log contains all info needed to replicate the request and should be enough in solving this issue.

thanks,

Nico

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us with your FTP access so we can try to troubleshoot this.

DELAYON
    Participant

please find the information below.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we need your FTP hostname, username, and password. If you don’t have this information, please, contact your hosting provider for help.

DELAYON
    Participant

Hello!

The page has been setup on .de so please use the following info:

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

We can not log in with this data.
    https://gyazo.com/76053178ed4148b8ef205b32ccc38fad

Regards.

DELAYON
    Participant

Ok – i didnt know you try it that way…
    the following info is all you should need.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, check how it works now. This fix will be included in our next theme update as well.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)