Home Forums WoodMart support forum Arabic Language with changing the direction RTL

Arabic Language with changing the direction RTL

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

m85turki
    Participant

Please, How can I add a new language to the site “Arabic Language” and show the list of languages in the header with changing the direction of the theme layout from right to left in this language, and changing the direction from left to right when choosing the English language.

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You will need a multilingual plugin. We suggest using WPML as it is 100% compatible with the WoodMart theme. Here is the documentation of the plugin https://wpml.org/ You will find instructions on how to show the menu. If you need any help, write to us. We’ll help

WoodMart theme is RTL ready. It means that when you enable Arabi, the layout would go RTL, when you set other languages, the layout would be adjusted accordingly.

Best Regards

m85turki
    Participant

Dear,
    I installed this plugin and activated it.
    I am having trouble showing the language menu in header.

m85turki
    Participant

Hello,
    Things are kind of getting better.
    I encountered a new problem with translation.
    When I got to translate the footer area from the HTML blocks list.
    I translated the footer area, but the changes were not reflected after the language change on the site, Kindly help in this matter.

Hello,

You need to create HTML block for each language.
    Then navigate to WPML > String Translation > Choose the admin_text_woodmart_option from the dropdown and find the title and the content block http://prntscr.com/lx5qpz

Best Regards

m85turki
    Participant

Thank you for the above.
    When I change the language and log in via Facebook or Google, it does not work, the following message appears
    Kindly help in this matter.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This issue is not caused by our theme, the URL is blocked, please contact Facebook.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)