Home Forums WoodMart support forum Archive overview for some product categories

Archive overview for some product categories

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

robert.rieder
    Participant

Hello!

a) I have a product category-hierarchy. In my shop, I want to display products just for the subcategories. For the Parent categories, I want to show the subcategories in the shop page. How can I do this? Can I do this?

b) On some product categories, I also want to show additional data I have stored in custom fields of the category (f.e. contacts, introtext, descriptiontext etc.) besides the products from the shop. Can I do this?

c) On some other categories I do not want to show the shop page at all. I want to show custom content and f.e. a product grid widget, that displays a selection of products from the current category. How to do this?

Greetings from Vienna,
    Robert

Hello,

1. The Woocommerce allows showing sub-categories in the product parent category page. You can find the option in Appearance > Customize > Woocommerce > Category display.

2. You can create the custom content and insert it in every category by mean of HTML blocks: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/html-blocks-usage/

3. I am afraid it is not possible to configure the different categories in different ways.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)