Home Forums WoodMart support forum Arrow Icons missing after update

Arrow Icons missing after update

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

axlimperial
    Participant

Hi,
    I currently have version 4.4.0. When I update to the latest version 4.5.2 the arrow icons disappear. Why is that? I have attached an image with the before and after update.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please save the Theme Setting, update files in CSS generator if you used them and clear your cache.

Best Regards

axlimperial
    Participant

Hi,
    I saved the theme settings and cleared the cache but still the problem persists. I have run the update on the original site. Not the staging.
    Please check:
    https://axlimperial.com/

axlimperial
    Participant

Hi, Do we have any news on this. I am providing login details below so you can login and see why the arrrows are not showing.

Hello,

I have enabled all in the Theme settings > Performance > CSS and they work.

Best Regards

axlimperial
    Participant

HI Elise,
    I deleted the cache and everything and still I don’t see the arrows. I also went on incognito and still now arrows.
    Can you please take a look again.
    Thank you

Hello,

Please describe how did you add the icons: https://prnt.sc/rc1roi Did you add to menu or in the category? We have update Font Awesome and you should update the icons themselves.

Deactivate the plugins as the Header builder does not work correctly.

Best Regards

axlimperial
    Participant

Honestly I am not sure how the arrows where added. Someone else added them a long time ago and up till now there have been no problems. The plugin interfering with the header builder is the Popup builder. I have disable it so you can now see the Header builder. But this plugin when enabled doesn’t cause any other issues. Please check again. All the updates so far never caused a problem with the arrows.

axlimperial
    Participant

HI,
    Can you please take a look and let me know.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated for us to check.

Best Regards

axlimperial
    Participant

Hi,
    Did you do something to the site? The homepage is completely messed up. It was fine a couple of hours ago.

Hello,

I have not done anything. I have checked the theme and plugins, saw that you have a child theme and a lot of plugins not related to the theme and suggested to test.

Best Regards

Hello,

The problem has been caused by the cache. We see that some of the pages have a problem with icons. Please deactivate all the cache plugins, check your cache settings on the host. Then save the Theme Settings and save again the file in CSS generator, if you use it.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)