Arrows

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Tatyana197522
    Participant

Good afternoon,
    I added the product to the store. And I noticed that the arrows for changing the image have the opposite direction (the first one lets you click to the left side). That is to say: I prefer the arrow to the right to be first. Can we edit the arrows?
    Thanks, Tatiana

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no such option available in theme settings to edit the arrows effect.
    It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

Tatyana197522
    Participant

But something is wrong: in the Theme Demo on any image the first option to see other images is to click on the right arrow. And on my website – on the contrary: the first option is for the left side. Why ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you added and visited the site. Please deactivate all the third party plugins, switch to parent theme clear cache and then check back.

If the problem continues then leave the third party plugins deactivated and let us know so we will troubleshoot with theme default plugins.

Best Regards.

Tatyana197522
    Participant

Hello,
    I disabled the plugins. I cleared the cache. But I continue with a problem.
    Can you help me ?

Hello,

Have you added any piece of code in function.php or customized any other theme file? Because by default on any product image the first option to see other images is to click on the right arrow but in your case the left one is enabled and right arrow is disabled.

If you added any custom Code somewhere in some files then undo those changes and then check back once.

Best Regards.

Tatyana197522
    Participant

In Global Custom CSS: there was a code because the Scroll to top button was on the left side.
    body .scrollToTop {
    right: 20px!important;
    left:auto;
    }

body .whb-column > .woodmart-social-icons .woodmart-social-icon:last-child{
    margin-left: 8px;
    }

And I prefer the right side. Now I have outlined it but it didn’t help.

Nothing more .
    Can you help me ?

Tatyana197522
    Participant

Sorry, and I have another CSS too:

Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:
    body .scrollToTop {
    right: 20px!important;
    left:auto;
    }
    I cheated myself: the previous code was to fix Social icons.
    This code went to the Scroll to top button.

Hello,

Your problem is resolved. Now the right arrow for products is enabled as a default option. Actually the “RTL Language” option was enabled from WoodMart >> Custom CSS file generator. I just disable it and your problem is resolved.

You can check after clearing the site and browser cache.

Best Regards.

Tatyana197522
    Participant

Thank you very much!!
    And now I don’t even need the other CSS codes: EVERYTHING is solved . 🙂
    Thanks,
    Tatiana.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Arrows’ is closed to new replies.