Home Forums WoodMart support forum Assigning single product layout to all products doesn’t work

Assigning single product layout to all products doesn’t work

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

monalisa
    Participant

Hi!
    I created a single product page layout , and when I assign it to a specific product (using conditions) it works perfectly. When I choose “all products” however and then try to add a new product, my design is not used. How can I please set it so that my design is the “default go to” unless I choose something else? 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, provide us with your admin access so we can log in and check this on your side.

Thank you in advance.

monalisa
    Participant

Hi! It doesn’t seem like the log-in info I provided was attached to the post, so I am trying again 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but you sent the password without a username. Could you please clarify this so we could check?

Kind Regards

monalisa
    Participant

Hi there! sorry about that 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your FTP access so we can troubleshoot the issue.

Kind Regards

monalisa
    Participant

Oi, you need ftp-access to figure out why a layout in WordPress is not being assigned to products? I haven’t used FTP in many years, but I will try to create a FTP account 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t see your website files with this FTP account https://gyazo.com/296ed04a5dacf21b3017d36e7178366c

Kind Regards

monalisa
    Participant

Hi again! I cannot find any way to configure the FTP accounts, is it OK for you to log into cPanel?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have fixed the issue for you. This fix will be also included in our next theme update.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)