Home Forums WoodMart support forum Assistance Needed with Elementor Single Product Widgets

Assistance Needed with Elementor Single Product Widgets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

omair
    Participant

Dear Woodmart Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently using the Woodmart theme and trying to customize the single product page with Elementor. However, I am unable to find the single product widgets mentioned in your documentation and the attached screenshots.

Could you please assist me in resolving this issue? Any guidance on how to enable or access these widgets would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your support!

Best regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Try to use the Theme’s Layout Builder you can create Custom Layouts for WooCommerce pages like Shop, Category, Single Product page, Cart, and Checkouts. You can use that to create your own custom layouts for these pages.

Further, you can read more about the Layout Builder here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/woodmart-woocommerce-layout-builder/

Best Regards

omair
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your reply
    When I try to add a new layout and select a single product, nothing appears except for the condition. Additionally, when I click on “Edit with Elementor,” there are no widgets available for the single product page. I have shared the admin access for my website; please check and log in using the provided link.

Hello,

Please Navigate to Elementor > Settings > Features enable Flexbox Container option and create the layout again and check the issue.
    https://prnt.sc/LdBegd22tJhW

Best Regards

omair
    Participant

When I enable the Flexbox feature, my current website design resets? because it is built using sections and inner sections

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)