Home Forums WoodMart support forum Attribute design at product site

Attribute design at product site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

timo_elfenfabrik
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve got some questions about how the attributes will be displayed on the single product page.

1. Can I enlarge the attribute images (fabrics/Stoffe)?
    2. Can I add a info field, in which the compositions of the fabrics will be display/popup?
    3. Can I add a loupe-button to the images, so that the customer can enlarge the images for himselfe?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached and visited the URL you provided.

1) I have visited the product you provided the URL and the attribute image sizes are already increased.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/d4mHZ8j

2) Unfortunately, there is no option in theme settings available to add the loupe button image feature to the attribute images.

3) And for the info field please provide with some relevant screenshot of the specific area to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

timo_elfenfabrik
    Participant

Hello,

I added the compositions of the fabrics to the discriptions of the diffrent attributes (Stoffe, Innenstoffe and Bündchen).

Is there a simple solution to display the discription of the attribute, the customer has chosen, at the single product page?

I found the solution, where I can display the discription at the tab under the product. But there will display all the discriptions. I just want to display the discription of the chosen attribute.

Either in the tab, or directly under the chosen attribute.

Thanks

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option in Theme Settings available to display the attribute description when a certain variation in selected. Because the attributes and variations are WooCommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence this.

It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)