Home Forums Basel support forum Attribute swatches

Attribute swatches

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

theswisscoffeeshop
    Participant

Hello,

This is surely a dumb question but I couldn’t find where to enable swatches on the catalog. For example, I would like my different color variations to be displayed on the right side of the price like in the demo.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Here is a video tutorial that will help you create variable products with variations swatches and add AJAX filters for them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp3SMkKvUvs

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

theswisscoffeeshop
    Participant

Hello,

The attribute swatches do not appear by following the video tutorial.

Thank you,
    Dario

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, please provide us your admin access so we can check what is wrong there.

theswisscoffeeshop
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you in advance if I did not understand something.

You can see on this page : https://dev.theswisscoffeeshop.ch/categorie/vaporisateurs/
    that the product called “pax 3” has 3 attribute swatches but one is missing (the black). Also, the product called “Davinci IQ” has 2 color variations but they don’t appear.

PS: The site is in maintenance so you will have to log in first via wp-admin

Thank you,
    Dario

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please provide us your FTP access as well?

Thank you

theswisscoffeeshop
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry, we do not use FTP as it is not secure. Only SFTP for which you need a key to connect.
    Why do you need to connect via FTP ? If you made a fix in some files, just send them to me and I will upload them myself (or upload them via WordPress). Otherwise I can allow FTP temporarily for you but I would like to avoid.

Thank you,
    Dario

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t have files to fix. We need to connect to your website and run some troubleshooting process. It will take 10-15 minutes.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)