Home Forums Basel support forum Attribute Values Not Showing Aligned on Shop Filter

Attribute Values Not Showing Aligned on Shop Filter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

See attachment. You see that the values are not properly aligned. WHy?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Currently, you have # set for each attribute term and that is why a circle with color is not displayed correctly. You need to specify the color of leave this field empty https://gyazo.com/9415a84fa468a674113c21a340ddc942

Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Sorry, I refuse this. I have about 300 attribute values in my woocommerce. I am not accepting to start needing to check 1 by 1 if there is a hashtag present for this particular attribute value or not.

It means you want me to make sure, whenever I add an attribute (in the middle of a product page creation), that I go back into the attributes pages to delete the hashtage. You must provide a fix for this.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It works as it supposed to work. There is no hashtag in that fields by default and if you type anything there it takes it as a color for variation swatch. And obviously, the hashtag is not a valid color. Just remove all hashtags from all values and it will work well.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Explanation still not accepted. I have never entered any value for those attributes. They are SIZE attribute, not color attribute. So obviously I never went into those color fields to add anything. I am not accepting to go into 300 attributes 1 by 1. Do you think I have only this time available? And not better to do for developing my website?

If the # is there by default, then your theme is supposed to know that this # alone should be ignored if no value is followed.

Hello,

Due to this symbol the color is displayed incorrectly. This field should be empty or have color value.

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

I just deleted the hashtag from the values of the attribute called “Boutique”

Now check the attachments.
    Image 1 > Desktop where it works fine now
    Image 2 > Mobile where it is still not ok

Please investigate.

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Attachments

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

I have also cleared the hashtag from the values of the attribute called “Pointure” and look at the behavior on the mobile ! On desktop, it works fine but not on mobile.

Now I already know that you will answer me “I tried to replicate but see the new attachment and now it works” I don’t accept. I have screenshots of proof, where you clearly see that it does NOT work even after clearing the hashtag.

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

After investigation, it seems troubles came from the cache. I cleared the cache and it seems working fine now.

I think this point can be closed.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Attribute Values Not Showing Aligned on Shop Filter’ is closed to new replies.