Home Forums WoodMart support forum attributes and variations

attributes and variations

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

ValterChagas
    Participant

I tried everything, I researched here in the forum, but I can not solve the problem.
    I registered images for each variation, but when the client selects the options the highlighted image of the product does not change nor does it match the image selected by the client.
    I also want to know how do I remove the tags with the attribute names from above the product photo.
    And how do I put the section variations and purchase button above the description text.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ValterChagas
    Participant

In this other product the size names do not appear.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to disable product label option for your product attributes in Dashboard -> Products -> Attributes.

Please, provide us your admin access so we can check this product configuration.

Thank you

ValterChagas
    Participant

Good Morning;

I send you the admin data

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t see images for variations for that product https://gyazo.com/5e563202a1efdd1d12af83c90336e760

ValterChagas
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins that are not related to our theme first.

ValterChagas
    Participant

Which plugins do you want to disable?
    I no longer remember which are your theme and which are not.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can find the list of required plugins in our docs https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/requirements-wordpress-set/

ValterChagas
    Participant

I have already uninstalled the plugins, but now the thumbnail image does not appear in the variation selections options, another problem is that nothing appears in the variation options, neither print nor size

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You didn’t disable external plugins yet https://gyazo.com/da21af1951d7544ed13cc8cb3cc21cb9

ValterChagas
    Participant

ok, I disabled other plugins that I imagine could interfere and still continue the problem, in case you want, I authorize you to uninstall without deleting the plugins to try to solve the problem.
    By the tests I did, it was not the interference of any plugin, I had already tested without any plugin and the problem was always the same.

ValterChagas
    Participant

Now the problem has worsened, the product images do not appear all over the store.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to upload default images for each attribute term in Dashboard -> Products -> Attributes -> configure terms.

ValterChagas
    Participant

Você foi capaz de todos os plugins e continuou sem funcionar uma opção de atributos, reativos de plugins. Acredito que o problema esteja no tema.
    Adicionar uma foto onde solicitou e também não funcionou, o funciona se selecionar um cor, a imagem não funciona.

ValterChagas
    Participant

I saw that you deactivated all the plugins and continued without running an option of attributes, reactive of plugins. I think the problem is on the subject.
    Add a photo where you requested and it also did not work, it works if you select a color, the image does not work.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, these swatches come with some of the external plugins installed, they are not our default features https://gyazo.com/149cfa84907133243baa8fb6c67d166c
    Please, disable all external plugins because we can’t check everything carefully.

ValterChagas
    Participant

Yesterday you disabled all the plugins including payments, dokan and others that you recommend the use and continued without working, so I installed the plugins again, since the problem was not the plugins. If it were incompatible with plugins I believe that everything would work normally

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, but now you enabled them again and as we said, some of them overrides our theme’s functionality.

ValterChagas
    Participant

And because even when everything was disabled, it did not work?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It didn’t work because you didn’t configure attributes terms as shown in our tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TITlJ6Zg0so
    But now it doesn’t work because of plugins.

ValterChagas
    Participant

I did everything as the tutorial says, if it is to choose only the color in the color table works, but when we put image, it does not work, that was with the plugins uninstalled … So I installed again.
    But no problem, I’ll create a product for each color and modify my evaluation on the theme in ThemeForest

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It should work correctly. Again, please, disable your plugin and allow us to check the problem. It will save your time working with variable products.

ValterChagas
    Participant

I authorize you to enter the admin and disable to do your tests.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Now it works correctly for the attribute that is configured correctly https://gyazo.com/cddf0790eb8526bb7961a7218665fc3c

ValterChagas
    Participant

Ok … and now, what plugins can I activate?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Activate them one by one to see which one causes this problem

ValterChagas
    Participant

Solved the image question, thanks, a query, is it possible to put a dropdown selector on the variations? more specifically in the variation o

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, could you please provide some screenshot for better understanding?

ValterChagas
    Participant

if this selector can be with a dropdown list or that at least the name of the variation appears

Attachments:
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)